Lunch and Syllabus no longer available
You may still pre-register for classes or make changes to your selections, but we can no longer accept orders for lunch or syllabus. Just 15 days 'til conference day! We look forward to seeing you there.
Please join us for our annual, FREE family history conference. Learn new research and organizational techniques, network with others and get to know your ancestors!!
The annual New England Family History Conference will be held on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at the Franklin LDS Church, 91 Jordan Road
Sponsored by the Hingham Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
We look forward to seeing you at an inspiring conference! Whether you are new to FH, need help on more advanced topics, or just need a spark to get you going, you are sure to learn something new and motivating.
- Sessions from Roots Tech Feb 2014, the largest family history conference in North America
- Keynote address from Roots Tech by internationally acclaimed storyteller Syd Liberman
- Scanning stations – please bring up to 5 photos to upload to FamilySearch to add to your family tree
- Popular speakers Michael Strauss, Marian Pierre-Louis, Mike Maglio, and others
- Ancestor’s roadshow – ask an expert for family history advice
- And, of course, the chance to meet and mingle with all your fellow family historians
Registration: Some class sizes are limited, so make sure to register early.
- Go to “Login/Register”
- Create a username and password (remember this information in case you want to make changes later)
- Complete the registration form
- Acknowledge your email confirmation
- Select your desired conference classes
- Again, remember your username and password; you can make changes to your classes online until the close of pre-registration by logging back in to your account.
- If you pre-ordered a lunch or syllabus, please send in your check by the deadline. Send check to NE Family History Conference PO Box 171493 Boston, MA 02117.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you are paying for people other than yourself with a single check, please make sure to explain exactly who you are paying for and for which items in a note. This will be an immense help!
Syllabus: A full conference syllabus, with presenters' notes, is available for download from this website for free. Alternatively, you can purchase a paper copy of the syllabus for $ 7.00, just select it when you register and it will be included in your registration packet at the door. To reserve your syllabus, be sure to have your payment postmarked on or before March 14, 2014.
Lunch: Lunch is offered for $ 8.00, as a fundraiser for the Foxboro Young Women's Group Young Women's group. We need to count how many lunches we need, so be sure to select your sandwhich choice when you register and your name will be added to the lunch list. This year's lunch menu includes Ham, Turkey or Vegan (w/cheese on the side) Sandwich, fruit, chips, cookie, water . To reserve your lunch, be sure payment for your lunch, $ 8.00, is mailed to us postmarked on or before March 14, 2014. If you prefer, there are also several restaurants near the church in Franklin.
Pre-registration closes on March 14, 2014 send your payment for syllabus and lunch (if any) to NE Family History Conference PO Box 171493 Boston, MA 02117 postmarked before March 14, 2014. Your class schedule may also be changed until this date. Walk-ins are welcome although, some classes may have been closed.
Time: Registration will be from 8:00 - 8:45. The opening session will be from 8:45 - 9:40. The conference sessions will run from 9:50 - 3:00 and networking will be from 3:10 - 4:00. Click here to see an overview of the entire program.
Networking: Refreshments will be available while you network with the speakers and fellow Family Historians from 3:10 - 4:00 immediately following the conference.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 339-206-1628